With the emergence of personal blogs and social networks like Facebook or Twitter, the Web 2.0 is now turning into a vast interactive platform where people discuss, comment or share pieces of information and are creating, to a certain degree a new Agora. For public decision makers, the understanding of what is being shared and said spontaneously about their policies, programs or behaviours is a must if one wants to anticipate potential crises and/or prepare specific communication strategies.
Understanding the importance of such content, TNS has developed a dedicated social media analytics offer entirely designed to fit our clients’ needs and take into account their specific political and social environment.
Our P&S digital framework includes:
- Real-time analysis of social media content (e.g. during TV appearances, speeches…)
- Tracking online reputation
- Triangulation of various sources of data (social media, polling and macro data)
- Mapping the social web including the identification of specific topics and communities
- Pre and post-tests of arguments amongst targeted online communities (influencers, interested people…)